The former mayor of London is attending a marching band performance at my college today...should be interesting. Our Director of Choral Activities, a super sweet guy, is currently giving a departmental tour for a bunch of middle school kids. Their inquisitive little eyes are staring in at me in the office. I've forgotten how annoying middle school aged children can be. God help the choral director.
A stupid fly keeps buzzing in my face, against my mouth, ears, and hair. I'm about to go Bruce Lee on it. Given my weight distribution, I'm not sure this will be a pretty sight...
So my roommate and I went to Paranormal Activity 2 last night, and I was disappointed. Granted, there were some pretty fricken scary parts that gave me nightmares and a supreme feeling of unease, but the first half was just utterly boring. And the ending? Eh. It felt rushed and predictable. The first one was way scarier...
So, I was doing a good job today with keeping on track with my study of trauma for my thesis defense, but when I got to a section devoted to a philosophical interpretation, well...here I am, blogging.
A few of those middle school kids are running down the hallway and being loud. Oh boy. Now it's someone else's turn to go Bruce Lee on them...
Just remember all those rampid hormones raging through their little bodies. What else can they be, but annoying?
ReplyDelete