1. I got to see one of my professors who I thought I'd never get to see again. He just randomly appeared while I was waiting to go for a conference with another professor. He's been on leave all semester.
2. I got to have a last one-on-one conversation with my favorite professor. We had some good laughs!
3. I had a nice breakfast with a good friend
4. I felt my face light up when I was asked about Pepper at a session
5. I got to share a good laugh with my roommate about the ridiculous wording of a grief management excercise
6. I got to have my favorite Mango smoothie drink at the MUC center, which I didn't know they had (screw you, Java City, although you guys are a lot friendlier)
7. Only two more days before my mom comes to visit!
8. I don't have a kidney stone
9. I don't have a uteral stent
10. I have a warm coat, and the brains to wear it when it's freezing outside
I love this!! It made me smile and is going to be on my list of one of the things that made me happy today!
ReplyDelete