"Every Day Above Ground is a Good One."




Wednesday, November 3, 2010

They're at it again...

Yes, the football players are at it again down the hallway.  Urgh.  I live in a university owned apartment building, and my room is surrounded by football players down the hall.  They are frequently loud and annoying.  There have been three incidents also of pounding on the apartment door late at night. Annoying. They were just racing down the hall only moments ago, shouting obsenities.  Really? Are we upperclassmen or what?
The second fire alarm went off this evening.  That damn thing is so loud that I have to cover my ears! It is the most horrible sound I have ever heard in my life, and always sends my legs to jelly.  Of course, being the intelligent being that I am, I forgot to grab my coat, so I shivered like a little bunny outside in short sleeves until I realized my car had keyless entry! Hooray. 
You know what also is annoying? New buildings made with cheap material.  I have lived in this new building for two months now, and already have a gnat infestation and a broken lock on the bathroom door.  The door to my room also is very hard to get unlocked, and it takes several tries every time.  The thermostat is also very touchy, annoying, and tempermental.  It doesn't work right. Big shock.  Good lord, I'm breaking out in hives.  I've had a hard day of doing nothing. Tsk, tsk.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus H, now they're singing loudly down the hall. Good lord. Give me a break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should wait til they're sleeping and go bang loudly on their doors and see how they like it duders lol

    ReplyDelete