Oh my god, I just saw one of those hilarious Allstate TV ads on television and it had me nearly rolling with laughter. Don't ask me why, but I find them hilarious, especially the deer one (If curious, watch on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OH_gUt4Oww&feature). Gyco has some pretty funny commercials too (Would switching to Gyco save you money on car insurance? Was Honest Abe really that honest?) Then there's the Liberty Medical fruitcake. He's not funny. Just thought I'd mention him because he's everywhere. I never watch television except the Price is Right (yes, that makes me sound old, get over it) on Tuesdays and Thursdays (it's on right before I go to work), and the Liberty Medical guy plagues that channel as well! You'd think out of the two days I actually watch a smidgen of television that I'd get a break from seeing the same Liberty Medical commercial. Oh no. Having said that, watching The Price is Right doesn't necessarily prevent one from seeing disturbing images. Drew Carey was wearing an appalling suit today. He was wearing brown WITH black. That's just a rule, folks. Don't do it. Ever. Then there are those women who display the prizes. Good lord. Wear some clothes. Just a thought.
Right now, I'm having one of those moments where I need to engage in mind numbing activity, so I've been in bed for the past two hours watching some much needed mind numbing television. I've been watching this show called The Haunted on Animal Planet. I am supremely confused as to why this show is on Animal Planet, but there you have it. It's about private, haunted locations owned by homeowners. I suppose they're not private any more, people. They've been ranting about this weird contraption known as an Ovilus, which sounds a little too much like some anal probe, so I'm thinking about changing the station. Coven of the Cat is the title of the next episode. Oh boy. "The shadow came into me." Okay, now this really sounds like a questionable show. "No, don't." Oh boy. I did not order an adult station after all.
Random Writer OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment